Saturday, January 29, 2011

~Zane Wilson~


As if I could only talk about Zane in one paragraph. So this post is dedicated to him and everything he's shown me since we've been together.

Zane and I are almost...exactly...alike. If someone made a female version of him, I'd be it. We like the same things, same songs, same people, same...everything really. And although I've been with people before that have liked the same things as me, I've never ever ever in my entire life been with someone or known someone who reacted to things just like I do.

Zane and I realize that when a situation occurs, if one of us feels one way, there's a huuuuuge percentage that the other one feels the exact same way. At first, we were sure it was coincidence, but later we realized that we were just awesome and thought the same way.

Because we've been through bad relationships and things, we understand how each other feels. If I'm scared and start shutting down, he picks up on it right away and stops me and vice versa. With Taylor, I was stuck in a relationship where he couldn't pinpoint how I was feeling or why. He could guess, of course, but often times he'd be wrong. Other times, he'd know why I was feeling a certain way and would just demand that I stop instead of trying to make me feel better.

Zane isn't like that though. When he pinpoints how I'm feeling, he tells me why I feel that way and it's true. He's super good at it. He doesn't tell me that the way I'm feeling is stupid. He tells me that he understands and that it'll be ok and he works to help me feel better.

We're in tune with each other and we fully understand each other and the way we act or respond in certain ways to certain situations. We rebuild each other and strengthen each other.

Some will say that it's much too soon for love to become a part of our relationship. The only person I've ever loved in my past was Taylor and even that took me years of knowing him before I actually felt any kind of love for him.

But this is different and here's the reason I think. Zane is practically me in a male form. I love myself to death and I think I'm the most awesome individual on the planet. Because these two things are true, I love Zane. He's just like me and who's more awesome than me? Psh, no one. He's amazing, awesome, and brilliant. He's adorable and sweet to sweep me off my feet, romantic and funny, and smart and dedicated. He's big and strong to protect me from anything that comes our way but he's also sensitive and caring.

He's the first good boyfriend I've ever had. He's a nice guy but he has his twist with people he doesn't like. He's the perfect blend of everything I could ever want and he's all mine.

There isn't anyone I can think of who could compare to him. No one I've ever dated could ever touch my life in such a short period of time like my Zane. In fact, none of my pasts boyfriends touched my life in a positive way period.

Zane is the most wonderful thing that's happened to me and when I woke up this morning, I smiled to think that he wasn't just a dream after all. He's my knight in shining armor and the person I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with. The hesitation of living with Taylor isn't present when I think about living with Zane. I'm so comfortable around him and I feel like I've known and been with him all my life.


I love him.

No comments: