Sunday, April 3, 2011

Marisa and Zane

Eventually, all the things I stress about come up in conversation and me and Zane talk it out. Not like I mean for it to go that way, but Zane just seems to say the right thing or ask about the right thing that I just so happen to be thinking about or stressing over and stuffies.

He mentioned being excited for May, like we always talk about. And then he through me off guard when he also mentioned being excited for Marisa. It always touches me when he calls her his little princess and talk about how he's going to spoil her (even though I'm toootally not letting him XD). Talking about how she's his girl and everything just...I dunno, it makes me tear up because I'm so worried about it.

We all know it's going to be hard. He knows it and I know it and we both know that we aren't ready for a child. I know that adoption would be the easier route for us both so we can wait until we're ready to start our family.

But he seems to realize that we probably won't be giving her up, and although he's not ready for a kid, he's excited and he's willing to try anyway. The way he talks about being excited for her and about how she's our daughter just...I don't know...it makes me feel so happy and it makes me worry less about it. I'm still scared, don't get me wrong, but a lot less. I just want all of us to be happy and for everything to work out even if the road to get to that point is bumpy.

I just love Zane so much. I know he'll always be there for me and our daughter. She'll always have loving parents.

No comments: