Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"Tell Us Your Feelings" Part II

My mom and dad have been calling me pretty much all morning after I initially talked to my mom. I ignored it for most of the day because I wasn't in the mood to feel any worse than I already did. With all these stupid hormones, getting sad means I get reaaaal sad for a loooong while and I just don't like that.

Eventually, I picked up the phone because I can't ignore them forever. Plus, I figured I might as well let today get worse instead of making tomorrow worse.

What I expected:
1. More Excuses of why they're justified in assuming the worst of me
2. Becoming even more upset and wanting to hang the phone up
3. Some kind of argument
4. Other false accusations

What I Got:
1. An explanation from daddy's point of view
2. The "You know we always love you" talk
3. An invitation to come over
4. A blizzard (that he dropped off while he was in Hinesville).

I was completely shocked how well the call went. The story coming from my mom and my dad are both very different. He pretty much explained that he was just hurt because he didn't have the money he needed and he just felt pretty bad that no one could help and he was upset that my aunt had my money.

He also explained that my mom is under a lot of stress over me and my sister not getting along very well and about how because of that, she overlooks some things. I completely understand that.

Although I didn't get an apology (and I felt I really really deserved it), he pretty much told me that everyone loved and missed me and stuffies and I guess him explaining things made everything a little better. I'm still a little jaded about everything but I'm glad that we're all talking again.

No comments: