Woke up looking like a complete mess this morning. I still wanted to turn over in bed and hide under the covers at 10:00am buuuuut my body kept telling me to get up. So here I am. Just ate a bowl of bananas and strawberries with some peach yogurt.
I'm trying to eat healthier because I know that how I eat will effect the baby. Plus, eating healthier is...well...healthier for me. I do feel better during the day when I eat lots of fruits and veggies (and even that whole wheat bread). At night, however, I find it super hard to just eat healthy and I tend to start stuffing myself full of sugary cereal or overeat dinner or something. It's a hard adjustment for me since I've never really eaten lots of fruits and whole grains. Veggies, I'm used to. I grew up on them and I love them. Living with my aunt, however, cuts back on the veggies I used to eat since...they don't eat veggies all that often.
Soooo, here's to attempting again to manage what I eat and how much I eat. I think it really makes a difference by the end of the day. What I eat and how much I stuff in my face can lead to a good night without waking up feeling sick to my stomach or a bad night filled with much more tossing and turning and waking up feeling like I got hit by a train.

No comments:
Post a Comment