Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Absence

I've wanted to write for a couple of weeks now but was unable to for a few reasons. Some days I just didn't feel very well and others, I just didn't seem to find the time. I love writing, especially when there's a need to emotionally pour myself out. With all the hormones and situations popping up, there have been countless times when I thought "Man, I really just want to scream about it". Of course, at this point, I can't remember all the things I wanted to talk about or all the things that were severely bothering me. Instead, I'll just talk about what's been on my mind presently.

Sometimes, I feel like there's so much that I can't even write about it all or I'd be here all day. Other times, I wonder why I write about it at all. I wonder why I feel so much better afterward. I wonder if it even makes a difference in the end. Then again, doesn't every little thing always make some kind of difference in this world?

No comments: