Monday, August 17, 2009

Silly Kids...

When I was younger, it was exceptionally important that I grew up as someone of great importance. Not famous, mind you. Just someone very very important that would be remembered by, at the least, the city she spent most of her life growing up.

As I got older, however, I realized that I no longer felt the urge to be important in the city I was in. I wanted to be important to a completely new city. One that didn't quite know me at all. Praised by complete strangers.

Later, I changed my views. Knowing I was only a little kid, I thought that maybe I should start in a more realistic direction. And thus began my plan to take over the internet. The plans started out slowly and were severely blurry, but soon enough, I came up with plans to insure my complete global dominance.

I mean, I was familiar with people from the internet due to their memorable youtube videos, or journals, or blogs, or ...whatever, really. I thought 'why not me?'. And so I started making tons and tons of blogs.

What I've come to realize about myself now is that...genuinely, I don't care how many people read my blogs anymore. I don't care about being the next internet icon. Honestly, now that I'm older, I'd rather not be such a well-known person. I just want to write out how I feel without wasting paper and lead.

No comments: